Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Just another cold ass day in Monterrey Park!
My dumbass decided to wear fucken shorts!!
No one was really participating in giving me anything.
Im soo broke i cant even afford to get a marker to write anything on my stupid cardboard box!!! People would just look and drive off =[




The babe was being real weird. It must be bc the weather?
She thought the tree had gotten her attention!

Ehh?

I think my babe has a fetish for Trees?????

haha jk jk i love this girl<3

We got some pizza hut/taco bell!!



WE ATE THE COMBINAATION PIZZZZZZZAAAAA HUTTT AND TACOOO BELLL!!!!


i just loove this pic<3

As we were going home, we gazed upon all the graffiti!
Nothing gets more original than graffiti! From big time crews like MSK, MTA, LAPD, NFL to smaller crews in the neighborhoods like FST, RUF, NHC, FUS, RELAPS. And no people im not just putting random letters to make crews hah!


Some of the chaos i cause with a marker!


Then finally we got home and rested<3