Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Weekend!

Been gone for a minute but now im back.
Merry Xmas everyone!!!
So its been a interesting week. Ive never spend a xmas that i actually really enjoyed!!!


Christmas Eve(My Family and with My Love<3)

Yes they are a very weird bunch but oh how much i love them!

2 of my 8 guy cousins!
Pelonskies and Jesse!


Yes, Crystal Castles gone wild!!
Hahah the girls in my family acting dumb =)


One of my Girlfriends hah =]<33


Oh the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is soo delightful.
Since theres no place to go, let it snow let it snow let it snoooowwwwww!!!
The girlfriend sneaking a kiss behind my family. Haahahah kinky we are ;)


Does everyone do the "Picture in Front of Xmas tree"?
or is it only Us?

My Cousins looking might cool!

Aunts and Gangster ass Grandpa regulating!!

i was actually trying to listen in what they were talking about. I heard sex and my spidey senses tingled hah!

All my guy cousins from the mothers side.

and finally the cousins with grandma pic!

Silly teenagers, Xmas is for kids!!!





Yes people, i got a pic with snookie from Jersey Shore before she got knocked the fuck out haha!




we love sports in our family, and when we score, WE CELEBRATE!!!
be it in real sports or just video games




Yeah the babe kicking it old school with Galaga.









Coronasssss!








The brother hoorak is gay!



My fatass sister always getting clowned at hahah




Making loveley Electro!!!





and the rest of them!!






So in America, we have "Shoe Stores"
in Mexico, they have "Zapaterias"
but in La Puente they have "Shoeteria"
HAHAAHAHHH crazy shiet!!!!